...Happy...

Posted by Don't Know | Posted in | Posted on 7:40 PM

This past few days holiday, I have spent time in KL, live with my dearest sister....Quite happy because I finally have the opportunity go to PC FAIR and know what is PC FAIR.I went for two days because the first day is collect information first... then only plan what thing should buy on the next day... After PC FAIR we went to KLCC, KLCC decorated Christmas day very beautiful. Unfortunately, I did not take pictures because rushing to go home and time was very tight. Today I choose to back home because still got something not settle yet. . .If not I would also like to stay for a few days then only back home because it is enjoyable memory for me.Thanks for Heong and your care...really very grateful to you and Heong...Miss you,My dearest sista...see you=)

Comments (0)